1966 f100 build

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

DANNYV

Feb 19, 2011
FILLMORE CA
Back from the dead!!!

So yea.... Finished the truck right around this time last year. Ended up running stock 1'' kingpins with stock spindles and brakes. Was running King 3.0 bypasses and 2.5'' coilovers. Steering swingers were a wiy kit from Brian from baker fab. Other then than the swingers I threw the rest together my self . Beam pivots steering radius arms ...ect. In the end I had around 19'' up front with very little bump steer. In The rear I went with ruffstuff wiy 55'' trailing arms. The rear also had 3.0/2.5 shocks, sway bar from kartek, currie 9'' ,513 gears, 35 spline axles and explorer brakes. It had right around 25'' of travel . It had all the good stuff 55gal fuel cell, borla xr1 mufflers, ls1 4l80e, art carr shifter, pci radio with headseats ,and so on. It even had a/c!! The first trip out was to glamis new years 2018. Right out of the box the truck did amazing! (it just didn't like to stop) .Ran the truck hard for the past year and only changes were, I went from 456 to 513 gears and a few turns here and there on the bypasses. Over the last year the only problem I ran into was the passenger bearing went out at one of the races in Barstow.

pics asap

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds