1993 ranger rebuild

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
im super excited that i was finally able to make a trip out to the dirt for some fun so im gonna share photos. wish we would have gotten video but thats how it goes. did a lap and a bunch of cruising around with justin and carlos with the obligatory lunch date at slash x. good times and no issues for anyone besides walking out to a flat tire lastnight. got a nail right in the middle of the tread. This thing has me more and more shocked each time I drive it and I think I decided to wait till summer for the front re do, if at all

Probably where I picked up my new (used) framing nail

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
Not a huge update but I’m giving my interior more love. One of my most disliked features of my truck is the interior so I’ve been peneling and covering holes in the sheet metal and I’ll be applying soundeadner and carpet soon on the rear walls of the truck to try to quiet it down. I’ll never understand why the stock interior panels weren’t just left in. Plenty of room for em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hxckidd

Clean-Dezert.org
Feb 14, 2002
so cal
www.clean-dezert.org
Not a huge update but I’m giving my interior more love. One of my most disliked features of my truck is the interior so I’ve been peneling and covering holes in the sheet metal and I’ll be applying soundeadner and carpet soon on the rear walls of the truck to try to quiet it down. I’ll never understand why the stock interior panels weren’t just left in. Plenty of room for em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i tried some paint on sound deadner and heat shit on the floor of my ranger with carpet on top.. Made a difference for sure. The black f150 was really quiet insite and i know they used alot of dyno mat.. then carpeted everything.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds