1993 ranger rebuild

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
Not a huge update but I finally got a jack mounted on the truck! Picked up a skid and mounting system from TT MOTORSPORTS and I’m super stoked on it. Great price for a better product! I asked him to send me one without his standard pull t handle so I could use a picking hitch pin instead. In hopes that it won’t get stolen. Thanks again man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
shit, this just reminded me. forgot to get pics of interior piece. (You can have it for free btw)

you looking for entire back panel? PS. it had the stupid plastic roll out cover thing.. and the pouch thing on it too. I think it's all in back of bed.

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
shit, this just reminded me. forgot to get pics of interior piece. (You can have it for free btw)

you looking for entire back panel? PS. it had the stupid plastic roll out cover thing.. and the pouch thing on it too. I think it's all in back of bed.
yeah the back carpeted panel and the plastic part that goes up on top of it. dont need the roll out thing! ill DM you my number and maybe i can come this weekend and trade some cold ones for it

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds