1994 f-150 bigger and better

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
awesome, wanted you to post so I could ask here instead of instaglam.

Appears you are integrating coil over mount into radius arm. I like.

What size and thickness tube on the radius arm x-member. Do you just use .120? Or is it thicker like .250? Seems like there would be quite a bit of force there. Especially with these huge parts and tires, etc.

Feb 8, 2008
awesome, wanted you to post so I could ask here instead of instaglam.

Appears you are integrating coil over mount into radius arm. I like.

What size and thickness tube on the radius arm x-member. Do you just use .120? Or is it thicker like .250? Seems like there would be quite a bit of force there. Especially with these huge parts and tires, etc.
The cross member is 2" x .250 wall tube super beefy! there will also be triangulation to the back bolting to the frame this should take away any potential issues. yes coil over mount is in the radius arm and the bypass will be off the front of the beam. I am super pumped the only issue I see having right is going to be getting shocks.

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
Nice, I figured it was beefcakes. This thing is gonna be "SickGnar".

What you mean about shocks? Just the time it takes to get them? Or the price? I know for a fact the big boy shocks you want wouldn't be in MY budget! haha

You at BD shop today and tomorrow? Need to hit you up. Need to get connector off my S2 so I can rewire it through my new cab. Maybe I should buy the tool? ( but don't know what to get)

Also need to get some new mounting tabs for brodaddys light bar. So actually, guess I need to head over either way...

Feb 8, 2008
Fox has a lead time on shocks and I have been waiting on the rears since before Vegas to Reno. I didnt order the fronts at the same time because I didnt know haw fast this front suspension set up was going to take. I am at work all day so cruise by when ever or I can ship you the pieces you need. The connector is just a 2 pin weatherpack last time I checked offroad warehouse had all the parts and the tool.

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
Fox has a lead time on shocks and I have been waiting on the rears since before Vegas to Reno. I didnt order the fronts at the same time because I didnt know haw fast this front suspension set up was going to take. I am at work all day so cruise by when ever or I can ship you the pieces you need. The connector is just a 2 pin weatherpack last time I checked offroad warehouse had all the parts and the tool.
It will probably be Friday. I forgot I have to get skin cancer cut out today. Yippee. (Wear sunscreen kids.)

I want to check out the LP9's for 2Ghetto. They look bright. Hmmm, maybe I should wear sunscreen to Baja Designs for the light demo. hahahah

Feb 8, 2008
It will probably be Friday. I forgot I have to get skin cancer cut out today. Yippee. (Wear sunscreen kids.)

I want to check out the LP9's for 2Ghetto. They look bright. Hmmm, maybe I should wear sunscreen to Baja Designs for the light demo. hahahah
I am not sure if I will be here since it is sand show load in. I wasn't planning on going until tomorrow but looks like things have changed. we have some LP9's on display in the show room.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds