1994 TTB Ranger (kind of build)

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

stevyboy

Oct 12, 2010
Long Beach
www.youtube.com
The reason I say 'kind of build' is because I haven't really built much of the truck, but still wanted to make one of these in hope that it keeps me motivated to keep upgrading and fixing all the small things and have the want to post them on here.

So I bought my truck like this....
IMG_0276.JPG

1994 TTB(4x4) Ranger
4.0L with headers and K&N
M5OD Trans with stock transfer case
Front: Custom Engine cage (not sure who made it) Cut and turned TTB, with 12" SAW Coilovers, and 4:88 gears
Rear: Currie housing, Strange Third member, 35 spline axles, Detroit locker, 4:88 gears, Wilwood Disk brakes, and it had bilstein replacement shocks.
All on 35" AT

I think thats about it.

stevyboy

Oct 12, 2010
Long Beach
www.youtube.com
Since I bought the truck I've had a few upgrades and changes....
IMG_0380.jpg IMG_0381.JPG
New transmission and clutch
IMG_0139.JPG IMG_0140.JPG
New Bedcage. Picked this up from a guy on here for 350! Bolted right in and was the best deal ever. I'll get more pictures up but I had already planned to buy 16" FOA tripple bypasses from a friend so those are on there too. I also cut up my tool box and it's holding the battery in place and straps and whatnot.
IMG_0230.jpg
Truck bed still very functional even with a bedcage! Everything I wanted
IMG_0033.JPG
Added some sweet speed holes int he skiddy for better cooling (I've had cooling issues to say the least).

More pictures and stuff to come! Hopefully This will help me take more of the picture I've been wanting to take.

stevyboy

Oct 12, 2010
Long Beach
www.youtube.com
Yeah my he's a pretty funny dog. He was almost 4 months old in that pic.

Yeah simple is my style. Considering it's still 4x4 and I don't trailer it out I needed to be able to have a full camping truck, a go anywhere and not rely on anyone truck.

My immediate future plans are I bought some HID's conversions for the headlights for it (I know its a little bro but I figure they actually do something and were cheap $50) and then I'm going to get bumps all the way around, and I'm getting some new to me 12" SAW for the front off a friend because mine are done, rusted out all over the place thanks to the beach life.

After that I have to save up for a bit and I was going to have threat extend my beams 2.5" if he can do that, I know his kit is for 4.5 per side but my backs already built and i don't want to throw a bunch of money at it just to get it Gnar wider. So I figured if I can get it 2.5 wider up front I can get a 1" wheel spacer in the back and call it good. The back right now is actually a little wider then the front.

If he can't then I'll just have to build it myself but again this will be in a long while since I have school and work to contend with.

I was actually thinking of building it myself to begin with the I'm not positive of everything that goes into it; Cut, extend, and plate??? then you get axles, then you remount all of your tabs and radius arms? anything I'm missing?

stevyboy

Oct 12, 2010
Long Beach
www.youtube.com
Yeah my he's a pretty funny dog. He was almost 4 months old in that pic.

Yeah simple is my style. Considering it's still 4x4 and I don't trailer it out I needed to be able to have a full camping truck, a go anywhere and not rely on anyone truck.

My immediate future plans are I bought some HID's conversions for the headlights for it (I know its a little bro but I figure they actually do something and were cheap $50) and then I'm going to get bumps all the way around, and I'm getting some new to me 12" SAW for the front off a friend because mine are done, rusted out all over the place thanks to the beach life.

After that I have to save up for a bit and I was going to have threat extend my beams 2.5" if he can do that, I know his kit is for 4.5 per side but my backs already built and i don't want to throw a bunch of money at it just to get it Gnar wider. So I figured if I can get it 2.5 wider up front I can get a 1" wheel spacer in the back and call it good. The back right now is actually a little wider then the front.

If he can't then I'll just have to build it myself but again this will be in a long while since I have school and work to contend with.

I was actually thinking of building it myself to begin with the I'm not positive of everything that goes into it; Cut, extend, and plate??? then you get axles, then you remount all of your tabs and radius arms? anything I'm missing?

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds