1997 Ford RAGER

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register
May 7, 2008
phoenix, az
Looking good Logan! Keep up with the progress. Are the rear shock mounts done? It’s hard to tell in the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As of yesterday when I was at Willy Will Wills, no. It's just the two plates that allow the shocks to be bolted up. Im pretty sure this isn't getting rushed on and they're just working on it when they don't have jack shit else to do, which is rare for Mr Willy. Haha

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

jeepspeed

Mega Member
Dec 29, 2004
Phoenix Arizona
Looking good Logan! Keep up with the progress. Are the rear shock mounts done? It’s hard to tell in the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks sweetie!

In the pic it’s just the outer plates, we have the inner plates cut out and ready to weld on, then just gotta box them in and seal the cab up. They’re very close to being done! Then all that’s left is everything else 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ haha.

jeepspeed

Mega Member
Dec 29, 2004
Phoenix Arizona
We saved the pieces of body that we cut out for shock mounts. Made some templates and traced them on and patched them back in. Looks better than just plate work IMO

Willis added this x brace behind the cab tying the shock mounts together some.

Some of the welds on this thing.

Also bought some 2.5 4” bumps at the swapmeet. Was gonna run the 4” 2.0, but I couldn’t pass up this deal. Swapmeet was kind of a bust other than that.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds