1997 Ford RAGER

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register
May 7, 2008
phoenix, az
Are you gonna at least take the truck on a couple runs or something before you chop the front?
This truckkooo WAS/IS the most famous truck on IG.....

Of course he'll take down Willis' dirt road to the gas station for a few red bulls and IG pics before cutting the front off!!! What're you crayyy crayyy brahhh?!?!?!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

jeepspeed

Mega Member
Dec 29, 2004
Phoenix Arizona
Are you gonna at least take the truck on a couple runs or something before you chop the front?
I’d like to. My dad wants to do Mohave trail with his Baja bug I think in March. Who knows though if the opportunity presents itself to chop it up I will.

We have some friends trucks that we said we would help out for a little so my truck is gonna get put on the back burner here in the next few weeks between those trucks and sema in the next few weeks. It would be cool to have it “done” for New Years.

This truckkooo WAS/IS the most famous truck on IG.....

Of course he'll take down Willis' dirt road to the gas station for a few red bulls and IG pics before cutting the front off!!! What're you crayyy crayyy brahhh?!?!?!
Store or the dollar store sells red bulls cheaper, but you’re on the right track.

wtf. send those shirts back
To be fair, Willis is the one doing the welding. The shirts are still valid. Can I keep the stickers?

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
^^ Awesome, i was wondering if you were gonna make use of those open tubes.

Seemed real close to axle though. The Camburg set up I have been using needs a 2" tube for mounting. And the arms are 24-28"!

I take it you plan to mount tie rods off the link? Plan on a smaller diameter bar with shorter arms? Is that tube 1.75 or 2"?

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds