2011 Ecoboost F150

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

hxckidd

Clean-Dezert.org
Feb 14, 2002
so cal
www.clean-dezert.org
So some may know by now that i got rid of Black Betty (95 f150) and picked up a 2011 ecoboost f150. I am super bummed i got rid of the older truck as it was my dream truck, but in the long run it didnt fit my needs anymore. I wanted something more streetable i can drive to work, and to the desert, put my dog, kid and wife in and cruise... I no longer have the need to haul ass or want to deal with the headaches of a full built truck. So now i deal with the headaches of a not so built truck. lol
Specs.
2011 f150 XLT with eco boost motor.
BMS front suspension with 3.0 king coilovers and bypass, 2.0 bumps and kibbe custom swing set sterring with ram assit.
rear is a deaver pack with 3.0 king triple bypass, 2.0 bumps and kibbe bedcage
currie raptor full floater rear end with wilwood brakes.
has upgraded intercooler, power steering cooler, engine oil cooler and trans cooler.
race radio and gps and had 39" projects, switch pros, rigid lights, power tank, oil holders, cooler holder, spare hub.
My upgrades so far have been,
removing the stupid hoon handle, plumbing a inline parking brake, adding a windshield washer bottle, trying 37s for now but might go back to 39s. Put a new momo steering wheel so i can wire the buttons for manual shift, moved the spod interface to the dash, put a system in the truck, and right now getting the rear end fixed, new bearings, gears and a new driveshaft since it was all shot.

photos to come.

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds