2011 Ecoboost F150

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
LOL. Yea, i asked because CRB just bumped my brother ANOTHER time... think that's like 3x or more times he has been pushed back.

Seems hard to find really good AL sheet metal guys. I don;t think Allow Studios ever even called my brother back. Nor the old guy at Stewarts'?

hxckidd

Clean-Dezert.org
Feb 14, 2002
so cal
www.clean-dezert.org
LOL. Yea, i asked because CRB just bumped my brother ANOTHER time... think that's like 3x or more times he has been pushed back.

Seems hard to find really good AL sheet metal guys. I don;t think Allow Studios ever even called my brother back. Nor the old guy at Stewarts'?
that blows... what is your brother getting done? I have been bugging ryan for months now... seems everyone is swamped with work these days..

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
Fancy pants center console out of AL I can't build (yet)... and also think he wants to get whole area where stereo normally goes in stock 97 dash converted to hold GPS and a few other odds and ends..

Ryan Jubera

Apr 12, 2008
Hemet
that blows... what is your brother getting done? I have been bugging ryan for months now... seems everyone is swamped with work these days..
All the biggwr builds lately have put me pretty far behind. Waiting on parts and being a one man show doesnt help. I do like the old days of smaller projects.lol

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds