2011 Ecoboost F150

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

04yfzkid

I are smarts
Mar 21, 2007
Flagstaff, AZ
I will be sure to put it on the passanger side so when u decide he needs to hoon u can just rip on it.hahahaha
I almost did within the first few miles on our way to boreggo last summer trip. Normally it's throw it in neutral a stop sign, hit the hazzards while a turn signal is on, grab the e-brake at slow speeds, ect. I've never messed with adam and didn't want to try on the first trip in a brand new truck. I was definitely disappointed when he told me it didn't work anyways lol.

hxckidd

Clean-Dezert.org
Feb 14, 2002
so cal
www.clean-dezert.org
so this is the 2nd time the radiator has started leaking... first time it was the passenger upper side where the fins meet the tank, i fixed it with jb weld.... now the same place but on the drivers side.... thinking maybe too much flex of the core support? anyone had a smilar issue with a simple fix without building an entirly new core support?

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Phoenix, AZ
Does the top of the radiator have a solid piece of aluminum welded between the tanks? If so when the aluminum tubes in the core get hot they grow slightly. With this plate on there they cant move the tank and end up cracking. I've seen rom Davis and cbr radiator do this after a couple years of use.

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds