39" toyo MT's with 90% tread

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Buttsnorkler

Jul 19, 2017
Valley center
I have 6 tires I bought off of jerry larrimore a little while ago for my project. I Am going back down to 37s and no longer need these. They have some test miles from his truck but i never used them. I need to dismount them from the wheels and then they are yours. $200 a pop. Located in valley center. 760 717 8688

Aug 14, 2018
Abilene, Texas
I have 6 tires I bought off of jerry larrimore a little while ago for my project. I Am going back down to 37s and no longer need these. They have some test miles from his truck but i never used them. I need to dismount them from the wheels and then they are yours. $200 a pop. Located in valley center. 760 717 8688
Shipping all six is probably out of the question huh? I've been looking for some for a good while but being in Texas doesn't help. I've even considered driving to Cali.

Aug 14, 2018
Abilene, Texas
I could look into but it would probably be easier if you just drive here hahaa. Give me a deposit and i will hold them
I could look into but it would probably be easier if you just drive here hahaa. Give me a deposit and i will hold them
Cool, I saved your number and will get in touch with you after work this evening on the deposit. My best friend here in Abilene said he has a buddy in Temecula that he will try get a hold of to arrange something. Thanks

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds