89 Ranger 4x4

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

GahnRacing

Senór Member
Oct 5, 2012
Clovis, CA
I swear I've been working on the truck.. just seems as if there's a million little things to do. I reworked the brake lines.
IMG_0858.JPG
IMG_0859.JPG

Built a bell pan skid
IMG_0860.JPG

Installed the flight industries modified knuckles courtesy of DemonPrerunners (CJ Moody)
IMG_0861.JPG
IMG_0862.JPG

Rebuilt my swing steering
IMG_0863.JPG
IMG_0864.JPG
IMG_0866.JPG

And if anybody has any insite on how to fit 2 seats in the back of an extended cab ranger, I'm all ears 👨‍👧‍👧

ucd baja

#1 Pig Killer
Dec 16, 2008
Plainfield, CA
None of that shit will make you go faster!!! Bahaha jk dude, whole rig is really coming together, legit!! How about some Xploder updates? That thing still kicking around when are we gonna hit buck rock jeep trail?

GahnRacing

Senór Member
Oct 5, 2012
Clovis, CA
None of that shit will make you go faster!!! Bahaha jk dude, whole rig is really coming together, legit!! How about some Xploder updates? That thing still kicking around when are we gonna hit buck rock jeep trail?
Lol but it will give me a better platform for something like a 3.5 V6 out of a Mistang or what not🤔. Red 5 is still kickin. Completely replaced/rebuilt the engine. Tessa is dailying it until we sell it for a mommy rig. The Ranger can do Buck Rock no problem

ucd baja

#1 Pig Killer
Dec 16, 2008
Plainfield, CA
Mommy rig, what???? Drove Cash hom from the hospital in the a Xploder, that’s awesome congrats. The most awesome, scary and rewarding bundle of joy to ever come out of a vagina hands down! They are what you make them so raise ‘em right!!

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds