94 ranger ext cab roller

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register
Oct 21, 2017
Ford ranger project it has Equal length I-beams in the front trailing arms in the rear 16 inch coil over sway away in the front the rear is set up for 16 inch coil overs the cage is all chrome moly DOM all tack welded ready for wat ever engine u want. Roller with the trailing arms, coil overs and extended beams I’ll take 2k or best offer don’t be afraid will do trades. Or I will part out for the right price of course. If not just the body with the caging with no c/o no beams or trailing arms I’ll take 1k obo

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

I can’t figure out the photo attachment so just message me I’ll send pics

Jan 25, 2019
Salinas ca
Ford ranger project it has Equal length I-beams in the front trailing arms in the rear 16 inch coil over sway away in the front the rear is set up for 16 inch coil overs the cage is all chrome moly DOM all tack welded ready for wat ever engine u want. Roller with the trailing arms, coil overs and extended beams I’ll take 2k or best offer don’t be afraid will do trades. Or I will part out for the right price of course. If not just the body with the caging with no c/o no beams or trailing arms I’ll take 1k obo

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------
Do you still have it

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds