Put my focus on the back half of the truck to start buttoning it all up. Made a strap to hold down the fuel cell and added some dimple dies for weight reduction.
And started making mounts for the spares.
Next step was getting everything stripped and clean of rust to give it a coat of steel it.
Also got my fuel filler welded on, I had to make a new filler on the fill plate to make it work.
Wanted to try out the new black steel it so I got a can for the swing steering, really liked how it came out.
And picked up a cbr radiator with spal fans for really cheap. Unfortunately the fan has cracks in the tubes, which I was aware of that can't be fixed. But I got my money's worth on the fans, so I'll be using this one for mock up then buying a new one from cbr when the time comes.