A Divorce in the Making...

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register
Jan 29, 2002
Yuma, Az
Thanks man, definitely feels like it’s never going to get done. But Travis,PJ and I are making our progress. At this point why rush it and throw it together?
PJ did his taxes and will be placing the order for the rear hubs once the deposit is made. That means I need to get the leafs mounted to that axle ASAP

Jan 29, 2002
Yuma, Az
Pj started the day with a weight reduction tactic. This should make things a bit more difficult.
Travis was able to get completely caught up on welding all mounts and plate work today. Means I need to get to work and get some things together to put him to work.

And picked up a new to me 1x42” Dayton Belt sander. Coat of paint and some new hardware and she don’t look to bad. Need to built a pedestal to get it off the table thou

Jan 29, 2002
Yuma, Az
Thanks to Carlos at Camburg he got us setup with a set of Hubs for the rear. and ready to get this girl rolling.

This picture was taken about 1pm yesterday,

PJ and Travis were able to make a couple things happen yesterday to involve mounting the U-bolt eliminator and mounting the axle to the rear leaf's

and today she got to see light for the first time in a year and half

Got her put back into the garage after some MUCH needed house keeping
yes, a bit of a camber issue, not worried about it at the moment

Bumped and prepping for the next piece to the puzzle, 2.5" King Bumps for the rear

Need to think of some idea's on making a legit mount, finish the 2nd spare tire mount, get all the cool things in the rear finish welded. bedside mounts,
need to find some header's for the motor before we put any more tubing and replace the firewall

Jan 29, 2002
Yuma, Az
Thanks man , just wish I hasd m for time available to put in real work,spent 4 days in Anaheim last week, and have to do San Diego, Anaheim and EL segundo next week

Time to schedule some vacation days to get some more progress

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds