Adventure wagon 2.0

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

NODNARB

Mega Member
Aug 18, 2004
Rancho Cucamonga
www.btf-fabrication.com
So, here's the "new" toy, I think we've had it almost a year or so. No huge plans for it, just a camping/exploring rig. It's a 98 4runner, 4x4, rear locker, 4.30 gears. I got it for $100 more than I sold the broncoII for, and it's much better on the highway. A/c and heat works, way quieter inside too.

This is after I got some bolt in donahoe coilovers up front, old man emu coils in the rear and bolt on rear king shocks. Rides decent, but a little rough on the street.

Made a rear bumper/swing out. Don't have the time or money just yet to go Longtravel but hoping to soon.

Last edited:

NODNARB

Mega Member
Aug 18, 2004
Rancho Cucamonga
www.btf-fabrication.com
Looks good Brandon! I'm glad to see you post this, as I was losing hope in this site. Now faith is restored... lol
Unfortunately I think with instagram and Facebook, a lot of forums are going the way of the dodo. Hopefully not, because there is such a wealth of real information on these things that doesn't happen just with pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NODNARB

Mega Member
Aug 18, 2004
Rancho Cucamonga
www.btf-fabrication.com
How much to build me one of those rear bumpers, and will it fit/support a 35" tire? I'm starting to see these 3rd gens everywhere!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Honestly, not that cheap. Pretty easy to spend $1500 in time/material on one. That being said, if you're still interested let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toyick

Melrose Stanley
Sep 10, 2007
Bay Area
How did i miss your building a 3rd gen! what OME shocks did you put on the back? 351s or 352s? they have HD springs, which are pretty stiff but work well off road, esp loaded down. I am super excited to see what you do with this thang. Still one of my Favorite things to build.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds