Bad Decisions semi-DD OBS F-150

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Taco Bill

Apr 11, 2012
Glendale, CA
1995 F-150 5.0 4R70W

This thing was a project from the start. The guy I bought it from, never even transferred the title to himself. He just let it sit for a year before he realized he didn't want it.

It drove, but parts of it were hacked together so I've spent the last month or so fixing a bunch of little issues and cleaning it up.

Now that she's clean and running right, I figured the natural thing to do is hack it all up and start a build.

First night I dragged her back to HB from Lake Elsinore with the help of @PeterN

Did a lot of cleaning and changed all the fluids

Doggo approves

LA curb jacks, this was a common sight for a couple weeks when all the duct tape and shitty repairs started failing.

dsrtrcr01

Jan 31, 2005
Sweet truck. Reminds me of my 95 F1. Mine was green though. I will admit the factory rims are my favorite and liked those better but at $58 you got a smoking deal.

Taco Bill

Apr 11, 2012
Glendale, CA
OHHHH I will have so many parts for you.
Better start saving up!

Sweet truck. Reminds me of my 95 F1. Mine was green though. I will admit the factory rims are my favorite and liked those better but at $58 you got a smoking deal.
Yeah, It was tough to get rid of the Alcoas. Gotta have 17's if I'm going to run 37's though

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds