Bad Decisions semi-DD OBS F-150

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register
Oct 1, 2018
San Diego
Leave the solenoid hooked up or find resistance value of solenoid and install resistors if deleting e.g.r. The hard line is 1 1/6" wrench size . Use copious amounts of w.d.40. The manifold threads can strip out fairly easy if it's been a while since last removed if ever.

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
Leave the solenoid hooked up or find resistance value of solenoid and install resistors if deleting e.g.r. The hard line is 1 1/6" wrench size . Use copious amounts of w.d.40. The manifold threads can strip out fairly easy if it's been a while since last removed if ever.
If swapping to headers that don't have an accommodation for EGR, would you leave that valve on the truck or ditch it with the stock manifolds?

Taco Bill

Apr 11, 2012
Glendale, CA
I may change the name of this build to "Full Retard", because that's where it seems like it's headed.

Started the engine cage, there's actually a little more done than the pictures show.

Threw on both wheels because I needed some visual motivation. Gunna need some giant wheel spacers for the rear until I can afford a full floater.

Someone buy my Harley so I don't have to be a homo with giant wheel spacers, lol.

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds