Betty

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

maxwell279

Expert Member
Jan 2, 2012
Lakeside, CA
www.instagram.com
YOU MADE IT TO THE TOP OF OLDS?! gives me hope! i have yet to try
From the backside ;) through the dunes. Pretty sure she would make it up though as some of the hills we hit to get there were steeper. I aired down to like 6 psi in the back and buried it 3 times on the way there lol.

Looked around for you guys but didn’t see ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxwell279

Expert Member
Jan 2, 2012
Lakeside, CA
www.instagram.com
Update: Been using her.

Went to Superstition for New Years it was a bit chilly. Overall fun trip blew two radiator lines and my fuel filters got clogged up to the point the fuel pump was popping fuses. Still haven’t turned tubes. Been trying to get all the little bugs worked out of her.

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
NICE! I will go watch vids in a second. I was gonna try to hit you up... but we never even made it out of Ocotillo Wells.

I even got rolled up by the Rangers. Such dicks. I was nice and friendly too. Ended up getting a fix it ticket for no "rear red" light. They were trolling hard on the DUI at Shell Reef. Total revenue generation. I was sober as fuck because I barely even drink at all anymore. I will do a write up later. Eye test was hilarious and impossible. All while stopped and holding the brakes on the side of sheel reef!

Oh, and they were giving my passenger the eye test too!! Uhhh, WTF!? He ain't driving!!!

maxwell279

Expert Member
Jan 2, 2012
Lakeside, CA
www.instagram.com
NICE! I will go watch vids in a second. I was gonna try to hit you up... but we never even made it out of Ocotillo Wells.

I even got rolled up by the Rangers. Such dicks. I was nice and friendly too. Ended up getting a fix it ticket for no "rear red" light. They were trolling hard on the DUI at Shell Reef. Total revenue generation. I was sober as fuck because I barely even drink at all anymore. I will do a write up later. Eye test was hilarious and impossible. All while stopped and holding the brakes on the side of sheel reef!

Oh, and they were giving my passenger the eye test too!! Uhhh, WTF!? He ain't driving!!!
Hahah I got pulled over too for moshing straight through the bombing range. Whoops .

tkracer

Mar 17, 2009
Update: Been using her.

Went to Superstition for New Years it was a bit chilly. Overall fun trip blew two radiator lines and my fuel filters got clogged up to the point the fuel pump was popping fuses. Still haven’t turned tubes. Been trying to get all the little bugs worked out of her.

Photo cred *cough *cough

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds