Built 351w

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

toyotacole

Jul 13, 2014
For sale I have a built sbf. I believe it is a 408 stroker. All forged internals. I removed the motor from my truck because I suspected it needed new rings (slight blow by out of the breather) I tore the motor down to inspect and everything was in good shape I would just suggest doing rings. I have a set of heads with aluminum roller rockers as well as an edelbrock air gap intake manifold and edelbrock headers that are freshly wrapped. I can also include a Holley truck avenger carb with about 100 miles of use and a msd pro billet distributor also with around 100 miles. All really nice new parts. With a little work you would have a 400hp motor. THE MOTOR RAN WHEN I PULLED IT. Didn’t make any funny noises, no knocking, made good oil pressure ext. it was just time for rings. I can send video of the truck running the day I pulled it. Trying to be as open as possible about what the motor needs. Looking for $500 for just the short block or $1000 for everything carb to pan. Shoot me a text for more information and pictures and I’ll do my best to answer any questions. 3105028264 - Cole
also feel free to make an offer on the parts individually. Lots of nice new sbf parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds