C4 Crossmember

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register
Mar 17, 2017
San Marcos, CA
Hey guys, just got under the truck last night and noticed that my Crossmember for my Trans is busted. the rubber piece in the middle has ripped. Anyone with some experience here know where i can get a replacement or who used to make a crossmember/.support utilizing the rubber style bushing? My old truck was mounted differently, but I don't have any pics. Any help is appreciated or if you know someone who already makes one, I will buy it just because i am running out of time to fab myself. I think Marcytech on here built one for the white ranger but that thread it soooooo efffing long to get through.

May 13, 2009
I bought a factory C4 trans mount and modified my stock cross member. Easy and cheap. This is Cjlprerunner (Colin) on here but I did the same thing with mine. It was the cheaper trans mount option on rock auto and after years of beating it’s still in good shape. I’m going to dig for some pictures of mine.

Edit: Just noticed you want to do the bushing style mount. I wonder what caused yours to go bad. I’ve had the cheapo mounts and they’re still holding up haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 17, 2017
San Marcos, CA
I bought a factory C4 trans mount and modified my stock cross member. Easy and cheap. This is Cjlprerunner (Colin) on here but I did the same thing with mine. It was the cheaper trans mount option on rock auto and after years of beating it’s still in good shape. I’m going to dig for some pictures of mine.

Edit: Just noticed you want to do the bushing style mount. I wonder what caused yours to go bad. I’ve had the cheapo mounts and they’re still holding up haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no i dont need the bushing style. that is what i had on my old truck. i will take pictures of mine tonight for reference. I actually may be able to make a stock style work with my set up now. i could have sworn it was originally from camburg wayyyyyy back when.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds