Carlos' Ranger

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

84prerunner

2:AM Fabrication
Feb 7, 2008
Covina CA
-6 fuel line wasnt the problem....but that tiny ass filter sure was lmao.
awesome to see this thing back out, pretty sure the last time i saw it in the dirt was way back in lucerne when it broke a timing belt or something like that. has to be 6+ yrs ago.

-RENO-

Jun 17, 2008
corona ca
-6 fuel line wasnt the problem....but that tiny ass filter sure was lmao. awesome to see this thing back out, pretty sure the last time i saw it in the dirt was way back in lucerne when it broke a timing belt or something like that. has to be 6+ yrs ago.
Wow that was a long time ago I remember pulling when he was broke down looked at it real quick and I was like timing belt is broke tow it haha.

04yfzkid

I are smarts
Mar 21, 2007
Flagstaff, AZ
Hell yeah, nice to see it out in the dirt. Is this the first time driving it out in the dirt since it's been linked? Even not in the dirt still dig the glamour shots on the street because you've really set out on your goal to make this truck clean!

Mar 6, 2007
Anaheim, CA
Lol. I drove it twice in dirt when it got linked. It was so god damn slow, couldn’t get out of its own way. 1st time since all the new shit went on. So the 1st time in like 2 years or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds