Chop Shop Builds

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

willis fab worx

long time member
Aug 8, 2013
surprise az
papa gort thinks we need to have someone go through the sniper screen again and make sure all the settings are right. neither him, or i know wtf were doing with that screen ssoooooooooooooo...........
i guess im at a fucking stand still until i can bring it somewhere else/to someone.

gort fucking luck.............
how did Willis have it good to go for a week -2 weeks and then i fucked it royally up?!?!? jsut from switching a fuse or two??? wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Willis, if youre ready this... please call me back and dont JUST reply on here. please.)
I’m just here to be a dick hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 7, 2008
phoenix, az
600HP? You got spare axles right?

ok.. 600HP, honestly i was doing it for the graammm. haha well, kinda. 600HP at the crank, like 500ish at the wheels.

.............. BUT yes, im pretty sure we do. haha

RIP little 2D mendi....

hopefully not... its a pretty built 2D (im pretty sure??) and the guy building the motor knew we just had a 2D in the car and built it with that in mind. ill have to ask my dad later the specs on the build and whatnot then ill post up those.............

96f-u250

Sep 27, 2013
VenTurA 805!
This thing looks badass, i love the color combo... i cant imagine that high HP on that little buggy. Do you ever DD that thing? Also what do you have goin on for door tubes on your ranger? How is getting in and out of the ranger.. when you do get to drive it? :)

84projectford

Sep 8, 2010
Phoenix Az
ok.. 600HP, honestly i was doing it for the graammm. haha well, kinda. 600HP at the crank, like 500ish at the wheels.

.............. BUT yes, im pretty sure we do. haha

hopefully not... its a pretty built 2D (im pretty sure??) and the guy building the motor knew we just had a 2D in the car and built it with that in mind. ill have to ask my dad later the specs on the build and whatnot then ill post up those.............
they are all the same, cant really "upgrade" them. only real thing for them is the newer G50 input shaft and/or putting the new DECO case on it if its an old trans. otherwise you still run on weddle/mendi 091 gear stack with a large ring and pinion. see how long it lasts though. all depends on how its driven. a 200hp ecotech engine in class 10 cars will kill mendi S4S transmissions (same size ring/pinion but much bigger gear set) within 2 races. obviously they drive with an on/off switch for a throttle though.

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds