Drafting position- Laguna Niguel

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

hxckidd

Clean-Dezert.org
Feb 14, 2002
so cal
www.clean-dezert.org
My company is hiring 8 individuals for the beginning of Nov. to go through our training class for an entry level drafter. Pay ranges from $12-$16 an hour with OT available. If you have some CAD experience and looking for a new work place let me know. We are having open interviews this friday and saturday. Let me know if your interested.

hxckidd

Clean-Dezert.org
Feb 14, 2002
so cal
www.clean-dezert.org
bump we are hiring another 8 individuals.

A little more about our company. We are a commercial real estate consulting company that measures office buildings. We travel all across the country and a little bit international as well. All travel paid 100% by the company, 50 of your employment will be in the office 50% out of the office. We have full benefits for all of our employees, we provide 3 months full pay training. We have a regimented and open pay scale, and we have employees after a year and a half making $26 an hour. After 3 years making $30. Raises and reviews are all based on performance and testing, so if you are a motivated individual the pay is up to you. This isnt some weird scam, our company in the last 4 years has grown from 10 employees to 50 employees as we are the premier company in building measurement and have been in business for 30 years.

If your interested let me know.

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds