Drop Hanger Suggestions

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register
Mar 17, 2017
San Marcos, CA
Hey all, looking for recommendations for fabbed drop hangers and where I can buy them/who makes good ones. Currently truck is packing, needs valving but also think a better drop hanger would help plus putting it further back on my frame. Here’s a pic current.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jr.fab

Feb 22, 2010
Hell Cajon
Kartek makes a good one. But you need to brace them together. I moved mine back. Move it so the front holes are in the stock rear hole locations and drill for the new holes.

Shitty pics. I just put my bed back on and grabbed these really quick.
Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Mar 17, 2017
San Marcos, CA
Kartek makes a good one. But you need to brace them together. I moved mine back. Move it so the front holes are in the stock rear hole locations and drill for the new holes.

Shitty pics. I just put my bed back on and grabbed these really quick.
I was looking at those. Pretty affordable. Brace where?

I was planning on moving them back as well. I have to cut the back plate off that supports my bumper the previous owner added.

Jr.fab

Feb 22, 2010
Hell Cajon
I was looking at those. Pretty affordable. Brace where?

I was planning on moving them back as well. I have to cut the back plate off that supports my bumper the previous owner added.

Where my jackstands are placed. Those hang under the frame pretty far. Run a tube straight across those connecting the 2 of them. A lot of people bend their frames from not supporting them.

Mar 17, 2017
San Marcos, CA
Where my jackstands are placed. Those hang under the frame pretty far. Run a tube straight across those connecting the 2 of them. A lot of people bend their frames from not supporting them.

Oh I’m sorry misunderstood. Yeah that makes sense. That’s all boxed and supported. I have some ideas that would work ok.

Mar 17, 2017
San Marcos, CA
Getting ready to install hangers. GOing to Valve at the same time. Truck is spring over f31 with SAW remote resi's. What are everyone's thoughts on the FLUTTER STACK? Here is what i gathered to run basically to alleviate the pack and "buck" COMP STACK:Big .010Small .008then satndard .012 taperRebound: all .008 shimsThoughts? i know the whole world is linked now, so i dont know how relevant it is.

Mar 17, 2017
San Marcos, CA
you're talking about the Kartek Hangers? I have read a bunch of shit on here saying that as well. I will box them this weekend and hope they work ok. The stock ones I just replaced with news cause they were free. Will post updates after.Thoughts on Flutter Stack I mentioned above?

KaiserJ

Jan 7, 2014
Pomona, CA
you're talking about the Kartek Hangers? I have read a bunch of shit on here saying that as well. I will box them this weekend and hope they work ok. The stock ones I just replaced with news cause they were free. Will post updates after.Thoughts on Flutter Stack I mentioned above?
Yeah, might as well plate them all in as best you can while they're off and easy to get to, oh, i suggest also bolting them onto the frame rather than welding them on like mine are. I taco'd one, and the other is cracked in the same spot ready to go. A little extra time to prevent that would be worth it in the end.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds