Favorite picture of your truck.

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Copykat

VillanMotorSports
Sep 25, 2007
Manitoba, Khan-a-dah
Most I'm sure have a favorite picture of their truck. You know that one where you can stare at it and see right away that's a badass picture!

Here is one that was taken by a fellow wheeler the last time my truck was out on the trail. ALOT has changed since then.

BricK

BRICK BULLIT
Sep 22, 2008
Arizona
Most I'm sure have a favorite picture of their truck. You know that one where you can stare at it and see right away that's a badass picture!

Here is one that was taken by a fellow wheeler the last time my truck was out on the trail. ALOT has changed since then.

Truck looks mean all creepin' through the woods like that. Got any pics of stuff that's been done since then?

Here is a pic of my truck. Nothing special to look at yet but it took a whole lot to get it....in fact the circumstances surrounding just getting it could kick off a whole new thread itself. That's why for the last year and a half I've regarded this photo as the thing that almost never was. The thing I wanted so badly.....I literally couldn't believe it when I finally got it. Any way, lots and lots of bitchin parts are on their way as we speek and there will certainly be a thread devoted to it.

Attachments

PreKota

Im Not A Man Damnit!
Oct 22, 2005
My favorites while out at Plaster..Just wish the bumpers had been on by then, but my favorites regardless:

DUDE I cant pick just ONE!! lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds