Help me find my truck PLEASE!!!!!!!

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

turnandburn

Jan 7, 2008
brea, ca
ok long story short gave my truck to zzr racing (Vance Locke) to have new front end and new engine cage along with bumpstops all round.
i dropped it off eight months ago after months talking and me trying to be cool it isnt anymore, he hasnt responded to me in 2 weeks now, ive asked multiple times where my truck is cause i want to pick it up even if its on blocks!! i just want it back, dropped it off in campo, ca , apparently he has a shop in el cajon
please help, not looking to get bashed for sending it to him for work, just want my truck back its been 10 months i know everyone on hear feels my pain!!
please contact me with any info
again it is zzr fab(Vance Locke) not cool!!!!

dsrtrcr01

Jan 31, 2005
Have a friend set up a meet for new work with him or something from a new phone #. Go with a trailer and don't leave until you have your truck.... OR call the cops already. No way I would have waited this long to get my truck

jeepspeed

Mega Member
Dec 29, 2004
Phoenix Arizona
^^ have someone call him wanting work done and you show up with the title, and proof that it is indeed your truck and threaten to call the cops. No matter what that idiot says, you will leave with your truck.
I suggest bringing cops only cause zip locke seems like the shady fuck who would pull a gun or something shitty like that.
Best of luck dude!

Last edited:

knucklehead

DONT BE A PUSSY, LETS GO!
Jun 14, 2008
SAN PEDRO,CA
Haha. Haven't had a zip Locke thread in while.

Make a police report and name him and his shop on the report. Simple. Then ask to have on o the officers roll with you guys for a get together while he thinks it's someone else wanting work done.

But I'm going out on a limb here..... I'm going to guess you didn't get anything in writing saying you dropped your truck off for work on xxx date?

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds