Is Clean - Dezert Dead?

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

hxckidd

Clean-Dezert.org
Feb 14, 2002
so cal
www.clean-dezert.org
newb to this event, kinda. but where are you gonna host it? is it usually at Gnarstow?
yea we have done barstow and had the best results there.... We have had people request ocotillo, lucerne, red mtn, ridgecrest ect but below are my reasons for barstow.

1. literally 1 minute off the freeway
2. food, hotel and gas 5 min down road
3. centrally located sorta
4. because its close to the city of barstow... there is alot of illegal dumping and this makes for a ton of trash to be picked up. i know its not offroaders trash, but people want to bring back a washing machine, a fridge, 12 mattress.... they do not want to pick TP out of bushes, or 1 cup out of a bush... takes forever and there is very little wow.
5. Barstow has an active race course.... so easy to get offroad sponsors to join onboard.
6. i have done 5 clean-ups there and its easy.
7. because its fucking barstow. lol jk

hxckidd

Clean-Dezert.org
Feb 14, 2002
so cal
www.clean-dezert.org
Dudegnarsters had me cracking up, Jake that should be your new sig!!! Adam I paypal'd you for a shirt not sure I'll make it all the way down for a clean up but if I do I'll bring the meats. But I'll rep the shirt up here and rub in Kyle's face everytime I see him.
Hearing you are giving kyle a hard time is the best part of this post...... i love giving him shit.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds