Jubera Fab Portfolio

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register
Jun 2, 2008
Hemet, CA
I thought I would make a thread to compile all of the fabwork Ryan has done for customer's trucks through out the last few years since it is hard to keep track of it all I figure this would be a good way to keep track of everything especially since we don't do social media. I don't plan on including our trucks, or the trucks of fellow DR Members who's trucks already have build threads.

(Pics will be up as soon as Taptalk lets me...)

Jun 2, 2008
Hemet, CA
Ok so I am transferring all the pics from my computer, to a micro sd card, and then to my phone, since tapatalk is the only way I can post pics. I still have to organize them, so please bear with me. I am trying to keep the thread in chronological order from the earliest builds to the most recent builds as well.

Jun 2, 2008
Hemet, CA
I am starting with Keegan's Ranger since his was the first full build aside from a few bumpers and minor fab work.
I want to say his build started in mid-to-late 2008, it started off with the front suspension, then the interior was caged, and then it was 3-linked in late 2010. A couple Years later Keegan wanted to add some storage to the rear so the spare tire set up was changed...

Here are pics of when Ryan did the 3-link.

Jun 2, 2008
Hemet, CA
Ryan did a frame swap on Keegan's buddy Kyle's Chevy around the same time as well, and that also included Ryan installing a CST Kit, one piece clip, front and rear bumpers, and a spare tire mount.

So far I only have this pic on Kyle's truck...

Jun 2, 2008
Hemet, CA
In August of 2010 we picked up our buddy Alex's Ranger which is now owned by Jim Loco and known as Vicky. We got her with no front Suspension, and no Wheels and tires for 2g's. Then Ryan traded the Giant Weld-it-yourself 4-link kit that he originally had in his F150 to Alex for the Camburg 5.5 kit that he had for the Ranger. We got the Wheels and tires off of a guy on CL who had them on his Jeep. I remember when we painted the Ranger because Ryan had taken 2 weeks off of work to help me out when Little Man came. I wanted Little Man to come so bad, so I went outside put Ryan's painting mask on took the DA and sanded the bedsides down to the gel coat. I thought it would work, but it didn't work, so we took the Ranger out the next night down a few mild trails and he came the next day. Lol Good times.

Here are some of the earliest pics of "Vicky" and some of the love we gave her over the years she was a member of our fleet.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds