Jubera Fab Portfolio

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Ryan Jubera

Apr 12, 2008
Hemet
This might be a dumb question, but how do you account for clearances with the engine and accessories when building stuff like that? Do you already have a CAD file of everything assembled and you can draw around that? Or do you take measurements prior to pulling everything off the truck?
I take measurements of everything and reverse engineer the parts I need. This truck will be getting a LS swap so I should have a lot more room than the stock 4.0. I wish I had access to all the sema files. Maybe someday.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Ryan Jubera

Apr 12, 2008
Hemet
Hahah I was working on it and got busy with other stuff.Hubs are all done and we picked them up the other day. Going to put this set together and run them for a while and race rage on them. I plan to anodized the next sets just have to come up with a color scheme.

Ryan Jubera

Apr 12, 2008
Hemet
I have never had it happen to me but I am sure to torque my wheels all the time. I have seen it happen to a few set of aftermarket hubs due to little engagement of the knurales part of the studs. I have also seen it on steel hubs.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds