Jubera Fab Portfolio

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Ryan Jubera

Apr 12, 2008
Hemet
Haven't been on here much lately but we have been busy with all kinds of projects and racing the f150. We are currently finishing up a Bronco that we already did a new engine cage on and we are installing 64 leaf springs. We are also working on a Toyota pick up we are redoing lots of fab on and putting a new motor in as well as linking the rear. He plans to race it when we are done with it. Hope everyone had a good new years. In the mix is a pic of the pit man arm we made for Christians f150 build. We Will try and come on here and update the thread more often. Enjoy the pics.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Ryan Jubera

Apr 12, 2008
Hemet
Trussed up a factory 9 inch housing today for the Bronco build. Did a mixture of tube and plate this time to keep the back truss low pro to help with clearance and do something different. It also helped keep it straight with less weldind on the main tubes. The notches we're fun. We also added a fill/ inspection port.

Ryan Jubera

Apr 12, 2008
Hemet
Been working on some random stuff lately while I am waiting for some parts for the Toyota and Bronco. Decided I am going to start on the go cart/ TT kart we have been talking about for years. Got bored one night and made a jack shaft for the torque converter clutch out of an old aircraft bolt I had laying around. I also had to do a timing chain on the wife's ecoboost expo that was different from the normal fab stuff. We have a few projects coming up as well so stay tuned.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2010
San Diego
is that an old briggs & straton you're going to use for the kart?
I bought my son a trophy kart a while back, and he went out and won his first race a couple months ago. It's been fun traveling taking him to races and having a "father/son project"... and they're fairly easy to work on. shoot me a text if there's anything i can help you with. also if you're interested i have a really nice new condition youth full containment race seat and a spare tagged and sealed jr1 TK subaru engine with carburetor. he has race in glen helen in a couple weeks, if you guys aren't busy bring the kids.

the bodj

1st post pg805
Mar 4, 2010
Moorpark
Cool dude! I'm sure yours will turn out much better than mine, but feel free to ask any questions if you've got them.

Couple things I'd recommend: Use an actual dirtbike or quad motor if you can. The throttle response is way better, better power, etc. I'm unhappy with the 16hp 420cc I have in mine. Also, you won't have to run a torque converter. The countershaft sprocket needs to be as close to the link pivots as possible to minimize chain length discrepancy throughout the cycle. The torque converter makes packaging difficult, especially since you'll be running a jack shaft.

Second thing is to make sure you're using an appropriate sized torque converter for the motor. Looks like you've got a 30 series which is good up to 8ish hp.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds