Looking for a CAREER

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

austinjjesus

Dec 28, 2015
San Diego, CA
Hello everybody, this might be a stretch but I'm going to put it out there anyway. My name is Austin Jesus and I currently attend Penn State University online as a marketing major. I currently live in San Diego, CA. I'm looking for a position in the marketing field with an off road company so that I can grow and learn while being around something I truly enjoy. I'm also looking to turn this into a position I can be at for a very long time, not just do it temporarily for 6 months or so. I am willing to relocate to say somewhere else in California or Arizona (Phoenix area). I hope to hear from somebody soon. You can reply to this post, DM me, or shoot me an email at austinjjesus@gmail.com. I can send resumes or anything else that may be wanted/needed upon request. Thank you

F1sleepy

Grumpy Old Man
Aug 1, 2006
Escondido
Lol well that's why I picked a business degree. I figure there's big companies out there that have a marketing department like Fox, king, rigid, Baja designs, etc. I know there's no place for me necessarily at a fab shop or other type of shop unless it's like a SDHQ or ORW that is also a retail store.
Most of the businesses mentioned are small businesses. They aren't large corporations with a full marketing department. The "department" is probably one to two people lol.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds