Photos of your 4x

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register
Sep 3, 2016
Picked this up on the weekend. 2013 Mitsubishi Challenger (Montero Sport) 2.5 turbo diesel auto. It's mint, proper mint not Frieburger RK style mint. Got a lot of goodies as well, factory rear locker, bullbar, 9500lb winch with synthetic rope, 2" lift with rear air bags plus all the comfy stuff like leather, electric seats and nav. Will do the job as a mallrunner.

ucd baja

#1 Pig Killer
Dec 16, 2008
Plainfield, CA
Xjmike, some friends and I went out for a snow run this weekend to Bowman Lake. Super fun and the weather was perfect.

We couldn’t resist the jeep pose, Papa Smurf, Dora, Caitlin(dodge w/tranny issues) killed it up there!! I had the ignition module go out on my HEI ignition system, it’s the only GM/Chevy part on my jeep other than the column....and that’s what went out.....coincidence....I think not! I carry 2 spares now since it’s not the first time it has happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carl4wd

Jul 3, 2013
Picked this up on the weekend. 2013 Mitsubishi Challenger (Montero Sport) 2.5 turbo diesel auto. It's mint, proper mint not Frieburger RK style mint. Got a lot of goodies as well, factory rear locker, bullbar, 9500lb winch with synthetic rope, 2" lift with rear air bags plus all the comfy stuff like leather, electric seats and nav. Will do the job as a mallrunner.
Nice ride. That bumper looks tough! I suggest that you get a more aggressive set of tires.

Oct 16, 2010
colfax, ca
Few of us from norcal went to Fordyce this weekend. My 73 courier didn't skip a beat as usual. Fordyce creek was flowing higher than I've ever seen it at 310 CFM but we hit all 3 crossings anyway. 2 were done at night so we only got vids of the first one hit during the day. The second crossing completely submerged my motor which was a bit crazy but we made it through.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Today's birthdays