Round 2 Ranger

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
coming through with the legit info once again! thanks dude... the middle ones by solid fabrication are just what i need. Blitz will work too but i would need to install brake tabs and steering arms to those.

That last set looks like a couple mortgage payments hahaha
i try to help when i can. I agree, i would go with the solid ones if i was given those three options. I ran across summit machine somewhere but can't remember. I think they are doing the machine work on someones build... Also i can't remember the name currently (is it goofball?) who's building the mega king pin beams, he can probably point you to some knuckles too.

Aug 10, 2004
OC/BAJA
where did you get a gold pro egale? may want to ditch the shitty mount that comes with them. look at the solo motorsports one. very nice. if you have not used your jack yet, better inspect it. my 1st one was cracked and i just thought it was the way it was casted. did not use it for a year. when i did, it broke in half. thankfully they are a loco company with great customer service. sent them pictures. got a shipment delivery notice for a new one same day.

Sep 7, 2008
Signal Hill
where did you get a gold pro egale? may want to ditch the shitty mount that comes with them. look at the solo motorsports one. very nice. if you have not used your jack yet, better inspect it. my 1st one was cracked and i just thought it was the way it was casted. did not use it for a year. when i did, it broke in half. thankfully they are a loco company with great customer service. sent them pictures. got a shipment delivery notice for a new one same day.
I Definetely need to inspect the jack. i did use it once... i had a blowout on my toyhauler in a really bad spot and it was all i had at the time. It appeared to puke out some fluid but then again i was trying to lift the axle on my 35' trailer probably needed a bigger jack.

I got the jack a few years ago they had a limited run of these for the mint 400. It was the same price as the usual ones just different color. I looked at the solo bracket just now looks pretty nice. If i have any issues with the one that came on it for sure i will switch it out

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds