Ssr 140 tr

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

rabs1755

Nov 9, 2012
San Clemente
2016 SSR 140TR for sale. I bought this to have something to ride alongside while the wife learned how to ride and now that she's able to ride it's time to let this go. I barely rode it! I bought it brand new in January of '17 so it's only a couple months old. •140cc engine•4 speed manual clutch•front/rear disc brakes•oil cooler•pod style air filter•protaper barsMotor has about 50 minutes on it total! Barely even broken in! About 3 casual rides around the desert. Adult owned and maintained! I also ride a 450 so it's been kept in top shape! It's a great/fun little bike just don't see myself riding it much with her getting faster I can now ride my 450 and not over heat now..Bike is completely stock besides protaper bars and a k&n pod filter(not pictured as it gets oiled when ridden, stock in picture)Ant questions feel free to ask!Located in Dana Point, 92629. Can deliver for a prepaid fee as well!Looking to get $1200, OBO* only trade I'd consider is 16" bypassesText for pictures 949/682/6796

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds