"Thank You DR!!!"-- trip this year 18' = October 11/12 -- 14th

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

hxckidd

Clean-Dezert.org
Feb 14, 2002
so cal
www.clean-dezert.org
yea i got rid of betty. rocking this now.
was hard to say goodbye, but i really dont have a need for a fully built truck. i wanted more of a mellow cruiser that i could take my family in and drive to and from the desert. Feels weird to not have a fast linked truck anymore, but it was turning into more of a hassle than i wanted to deal with.

Attachments

May 7, 2008
phoenix, az
TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THAT. I I know that for a fact I will not have the ranger for very much longer, because I want to get a four-door more of a daily PreRunner for family stuff. Something for Brogs' and, hopefully, my future faithful wife. Haha

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

May 7, 2008
phoenix, az
yea i got rid of betty. rocking this now.
was hard to say goodbye, but i really dont have a need for a fully built truck. i wanted more of a mellow cruiser that i could take my family in and drive to and from the desert. Feels weird to not have a fast linked truck anymore, but it was turning into more of a hassle than i wanted to deal with.
That looks really bad ass though! And looks like it is exactly what you need!

hxckidd

Clean-Dezert.org
Feb 14, 2002
so cal
www.clean-dezert.org
TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THAT. I I know that for a fact I will not have the ranger for very much longer, because I want to get a four-door more of a daily PreRunner for family stuff. Something for Brogs' and, hopefully, my future faithful wife. Haha

Sounds like your in the same boat as me, this truck has alot of nice parts. 3.0 coilover and bypass up front and 3.0 bypass in the rear with 2.0 bumps on all 4 corners. Blitz LT up front with custom swing set steering to get rid of the rack. upgraded radiator, intercooler, and power steering cooler. Oil and trans cooler in the bed, curry 40 spline full floater rear end, and some other things.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds