The Terminator 2

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register
Jun 6, 2005
San Diego California
Well I am sitting here at work finding myself with some down time so I figured it is probably a better time than any to finally put this together.

Most of you know about the original “Terminator” and watched it go from a nice prerunner to a money hungry life consuming championship winning 1450 truck. But in case you don’t here is a link to that thread.

http://www.dezertrangers.com/forum/threads/bdms-1998-ford-ranger-resurrection.80391/

IMG_2109.JPG

If you made it to the bottom of that thread you will see that in early 2017 I sold the truck to a nice family in Las Vegas who went on to win the 1450 championship again in 2017.

But this isn’t a thread about that truck, it’s a thread about this truck!

IMG_0157.JPG

After sitting on the money for a little while and talking a lot of wild ideas over with my family and team we came to the conclusion that it was time for us to build something that we could go run with the big dogs in BITD 6100. But we didn’t want your standard run of the mill 6100 truck, we wanted something that tied us to our “steel cab working doors” roots. So, I contacted Andy Petersen and John Evans of Eversen Performance and pitched them our idea. We wanted to build a steel cab 6100 truck using their chassis shortened up a bit as the platform. So that’s what we did!!

zz.jpg

gnfgnfg.jpg

zzz.jpg

dfghrthzd.jpg

5151.jpg

rrrrr.jpg

IMG_9808.JPG

ggggg.jpg

1111.jpg

fffff.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_9910.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2005
San Diego California
We took delivery of the truck a few months ago but have been busy with a kid, work and building a new shop at my dads house where we could finally get our tools and projects out of the rain and weather. We are slowly chipping away at this chassis all while still prepping and racing my brothers F100. Now that Andy and John are down with their portion of the build I think the hardest part will be trying to keep up the same level of fabrication on the truck. We are taking our time on this one and want it to be bitchen when it is done.

IMG_4029.JPG

eererer.jpg

IMG_1758.JPG

grrgrgrg.jpg

eeeee.jpg

I know the 2 questions everyone is going to ask…

• When is it going to be done?? – No idea.
  • What color are you going to paint it? – Something flashy duhhhhh

I will try my best to keep this updated with progress pictures and info! But if you get pushy for updates I am pretty good at keeping my IG up to date so feel free to bug me there and tell me to post here. LOL.

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
I just drooled at my desk. No, seriously.. I did. But, I don't think it actually had to do with the badass truck. I think I am just getting old and didn't realize my mouth was leaking on my desk.

Unfortunately, this is not a joke. LOL

^^^^ DR is full of old farts now!

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds