TT Motorsports

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

aiiraciing

***FAILURE***
Feb 5, 2003
Lake Forest
As some of you know I've planned on an LS swap into the Sport Trac since I bought it in 09, picked the engine many months ago and sat in my warehouse till I found the right person for the swap. After talking to Tommy Trego quite a bit I knew he was more than qualified to deal with my shit. I dropped it off and the original plan was 4 weeks, but due to Holley being back ordered for 6 weeks and CRB giving us the run around for 7 weeks Tommy was able to get the truck done in 8 weeks(literally 2 hours after the radiator showed up).

Tommy made the swap extremely painless for me and if anyone was to ask I'd most definitely suggest him for any work needed

928 Engineer

Nov 28, 2005
Livonia, MI
Tommy is the man! When I bought the race kit him and Mike James put together, he was there to answer any and every question I had. After a season with the new front end, it was time to upgrade the rear. I went back to Tommy and hit him up about his 4-link kit. At the time he was only offering the longer lower links so Mike designed a shorter version and Tommy hooked me up with a killer deal. Again he was there to answer any question and was super easy to deal with throughout my whole build process. Stand up dude who does killer work, keep it up Tommy!

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds