Updated pics

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register
Feb 24, 2003
Las Vegas
BTF Brandon, check out "make it extreme" channel on youtube. You might get motivated to build more garage equipment!!! He has some toy builds on his channel but I think the ones where he builds his own equipment are better! The english wheel one is badass!!! So is the Plasma tubing notcher! And his vice is badass!!! Also, when watching it, notice that any equipment he's using that's painted green with numbers on it, he built...

Actually there's links to those two... It's actually fun to have a friend that's into that kind of stuff start watching it without telling them what it is and watch them try to figure it out.

NODNARB

Mega Member
Aug 18, 2004
Rancho Cucamonga
www.btf-fabrication.com
BTF Brandon, check out "make it extreme" channel on youtube. You might get motivated to build more garage equipment!!! He has some toy builds on his channel but I think the ones where he builds his own equipment are better! The english wheel one is badass!!! So is the Plasma tubing notcher! And his vice is badass!!! Also, when watching it, notice that any equipment he's using that's painted green with numbers on it, he built...

Actually there's links to those two... It's actually fun to have a friend that's into that kind of stuff start watching it without telling them what it is and watch them try to figure it out.
I’ll have to check it out. I’d really like to learn more sheet metal stuff but damn it’s all so big. I’m really really hoping we can build out our shop by end of the year, we are in about 700 sq. Feet right now and there’s no room for anything. Thank God for the large amount of cement and big awning thing we have...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NODNARB

Mega Member
Aug 18, 2004
Rancho Cucamonga
www.btf-fabrication.com
Man, I had no clue after all these years you guys are still working out of that same setup basically from the sounds of it! Impressive but I'm sure it's a headache at times!
Yeah, I don’t think it’s very impressive, I think it’s more a lack of business acumen on my part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 24, 2003
Las Vegas
Yeah but you guys put out of some serious big game contenders in the market on drastic limitations. To an average garage guy like me that's currently procrastinating whipping out the plasma to my frame rails this very moment, you guys have always been very impressive.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds