What if someone built a prerunner out of a 2020 Silverado 2500?

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

traxiii

"GET OFF MY LAWN!"
Oct 7, 2009
NOR CAL
The whole nose is too bunt and ugly, not much angle on the front skid and it looks like those lift kits that just lower the suspension attachment points and leave another blunt surface to look at, but its right up almost even with the grill. Those giant "Dumbo Ear" mirrors are ridiculous looking. What's up with the dovetail on the bed? It looks really weird. Oh, and it's a Chevy! The spelled out chevrolet on the grill instead of a bowtie, wonder where they gort that idea?

the bodj

1st post pg805
Mar 4, 2010
Moorpark
I mean this day will come, someone will build a badass prerunner out of the new 4th gen Silverado HD sooner or later
and that's what it will look like: https://autocarspec.com/first-ever-2020-chevy-silverado-2500hd-prerunner-rendering.html

What do you guys think about it?

I understand it's a rendering, but did anyone notice the short course link setup? lol. I know it was just copy and pasted from the front...

As far as the bumper goes, having an actual tube bumper that sits just below the headlight line and sticks out a bit in front of the truck would make it look way better. Just stick it maybe 5 or 6" forward of the grill and get an LED bar on it that's the width of the grill to take up the space between the bottom of the headlights. It'll help the skid plate angle and bring the skid plate tube lower/in front of the frame horn tubes.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds