WHAT TABLET DOES EVERYONE RECOMMEND?!?!

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register
May 7, 2008
phoenix, az
Exactly what the title says. What tablet does everyone recommend in a prerunner for GPS type stuff? I'm a strictly Android guy, I hate Apple products so keep that in mind. Also, what cases do you guys use?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

May 7, 2008
phoenix, az
Ipad is your only option for Lead Nav. Doesnt really matter other than that. Get the same as whatever your phone is.
Naw.

I'd jump off a bridge before using any Apple products.

Phone is an Android too.......
my tablet I have now has Backcountry Navigator Pro and it works fine, I was just looking to see what everyone else uses.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

ljubera0250

Mega Member
Jun 2, 2008
Hemet, CA
Samsung Tab A 8" tablet. Got it from costco for like $110 on black friday and use it as a gps and for movies while were "camping". Best $100-ish Ive spent.
We have the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4" which is similar to the one you have and we love it. We've used it for gps and now I mostly use it for movies and school stuff but I plan to put a bigger Samsung tablet in the new truck just because I know they are a great tablet. I'm biased when it comes to gps, I still plan on running a Lorance gps in the new truck.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

84prerunner

2:AM Fabrication
Feb 7, 2008
Covina CA
I hate apple as a company as well, but they make everything so easy. Picked up a "refurbished" ipad off amazon for like $200, works great for my use with motion x.
No experience with any other tablets.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds