willis fab worx

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

willis fab worx

long time member
Aug 8, 2013
surprise az
my user name azwillis was deleted cuz it was mixed up with spam or something so I thought I would put together a build thread that showed some old work iv done and I can post my updates in.

ill start with my current truck... ranger originally built by chopshop (jake) that I just finished changing some stuff on like shock mounts, bed sides, paint, put 35s on, gps, and other small stuff.

more how it was when I got it

added bypasses to the front

and the first and only race I have done with it

one in the cinders

willis fab worx

long time member
Aug 8, 2013
surprise az
here are some older builds iv done

my old ranger three linked, 1" king pin beams, daily driver cage, coilover bypass and bumps all around.

a ranger that moore metal worx built and I finished up... I painted it, mounted the seats, door bars, A frame, overhead triangulation, and put all the interior in it.. its now the down for mobbing ranger

here is another ranger I had for a while... painted it and built bumpers

a explorer I built a long time ago... bolt on =length beams, rad arms, renegade seats, bypasses in back with a simple hoop, simple back bumper, painted all the glass.

my old f-150 dd I redid the upper arms and shock hoops on

my f-150 me and Erick from moore metal works built back in about 2002. we did everything except the lower a-arms

willis fab worx

long time member
Aug 8, 2013
surprise az
my f-250 I just built the bumper for and put 39s on and bypasses up front.

one of my old Toyotas I did a quick bumper on before selling it.

another Toyota I had for a while I did the bumper on, mounted bump stops up front, reverse 4 linked the rear with a simple shock hoop in the bed, azdirtworx painted the fenders for me.

04yfzkid

I are smarts
Mar 21, 2007
Flagstaff, AZ
Was always in love with the grey ranger. First linked truck with a bed I saw, and you put a yfz on the back :).

Just curious what your rpms are at 65 with the 39's. I just picked up a 7.3 with 4.11's and on stock size tire it starts climbing up in rpms on the highway quick,

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds