willis fab worx

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

willis fab worx

long time member
Aug 8, 2013
surprise az
What's done to the 04-08 f150 up front? Looks like a mid travel kit or something?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Ya just a raptor lower and camburg upper and spindle with sway a way coilovers and fenders with 37s , nothing too cool just bought it to drive, it’s pretty clean and has really nice leather interior. She will be for sale soon hahaha, I have a set of devers for the back and raptor rear shocks. The guy I bought it from has rear fenders and a supercharger he is supposed to bring to my area to buy off him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

srhDGAFbro

Mega Member
Nov 12, 2010
San Diego
Ya just a raptor lower and camburg upper and spindle with sway a way coilovers and fenders with 37s , nothing too cool just bought it to drive, it’s pretty clean and has really nice leather interior. She will be for sale soon hahaha, I have a set of devers for the back and raptor rear shocks. The guy I bought it from has rear fenders and a supercharger he is supposed to bring to my area to buy off him.

Damn how much for the supercharger?? Lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

willis fab worx

long time member
Aug 8, 2013
surprise az
Small update, bought a new to me trailer and just cleaned it up, new tongue, a bunch of d rings, powder coated it, new 8 lug hubs and brakes, some Robbie’s, and new tires. Still need to wire it but this is by far the best trailer Iv ever owned and I’ll be in it less than what I sold my old one for ( by 100 bucks )

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds