• 2 Post By knucklehead
  • 1 Post By keepinthe805alive
  • 1 Post By glamisrnr
  • 1 Post By F1sleepy
  • 1 Post By keepinthe805alive

Thread: Dont support those who dont support the 2nd amendment

Senior Member keepinthe805alive's Avatar

Default Dont support those who dont support the 2nd amendment

Rothschild owned Bank of America closing accounts of businesses that support the 2nd Amendment..WOW!

McMillan Mfg in Phoenix, Arizona, was contacted by Bank of America and informed that they will no longer be allowed to use their services ( Bank of America ) because they are in the firearms business and support the second amendment.

McMillan Fiberglass Stocks, McMillan Firearms Manufacturing, McMillan Group International have been collectively banking with Bank of America for 12 years.

Today Mr. Ray Fox, Senior Vice President, Market Manager, Business Banking, Global Commercial Banking (Bank of America) came to my office.

He scheduled the meeting as an "account analysis" meeting in order to evaluate the two lines of credit we have with them.

He spent 5 minutes talking about how McMillan has changed in the last 5 years and have become more of a firearms manufacturer than a supplier of accessories.

At this point I interrupted him and asked "Can I possibly save you some time so that you don't waste your breath? What you are going to tell me is that because we are in the firearms manufacturing business you no longer want my business."

"That is correct", he says.

I replied "That is okay, we will move our accounts as soon as possible. We can find a 2nd Amendment friendly bank that will be glad to have our business. You won't mind if I tell the NRA, SCI and everyone one I know that BofA is not firearms-industry friendly?"

"You have to do what you must", he said.

"So you are telling me this is a politically motivated decision, is that right?

Mr. Fox confirmed that it was.

At which point I told him that the meeting was over and there was nothing left for him to say.

I think it is important for all Americans who believe in and support our 2nd amendment "right to keep and bear arms" should know when a business does not support these rights.

What you do with that knowledge is up to you. When I don't agree with a business' political position, I cannot, in good conscience support them.

We will soon no longer be accepting Bank of America credit cards as payment for our products.

Kelly D. McMillan
    Director of Operations
    McMillan Group International, LLC

Supporting links :

Gun manufacturer says Bank of America doesn't want its business | Fox News

Bank of America Refusing Businesses that Support the 2nd Amendment

Bank of America Revoking Accounts With Clients Who Manufacturer Firearms | SilverDoctors.com

ArizonaShooting.com • View topic - Bank of America Cancels McMillan Rifles Merchant Account.

snopes.com: Bank of America - McMillan Firearms Manufacturing
    with Kevin Hanson and Jim Mack.
    what happened, emptyzrider and BRD like this.

wow, that is amaizing. the government should step in and slap them on the wrist.... ill be pulling my account with bofa now too

DONT BE A PUSSY, LETS GO! knucklehead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bassist21685 View Post
    wow, that is amaizing. the government should step in and slap them on the wrist.... ill be pulling my account with bofa now too
    Why should the government step in? Has nothing to do with them.
    DJSSniper and BRD like this.

Quote Originally Posted by knucklehead View Post
    Why should the government step in? Has nothing to do with them.
    It's a civil violation on the second amendment which last I checked was set fourth by the government... Not to mention all major USA banks adhere to heavy government control. I didn't think that they could be so blantent with their discrimination because a CEO has some personal liberal agenda

Bank of America isn't doing anything illegal, as long as they aren't biasing by race, gender, etc.
    With that said I stopped giving BofA my business a long time ago, I would encourage everyone to do the same.
    dezertdimes.com
    I need some 5 on 5.5 15x8 aluminum wheels!

The government step in and tell the Rothschild family what to do? No its the other way around, The Rothschilds tell our government what to do. After all they are part of the central(ferderal reserve) bank. They make our money, which they loan to our government at interest. Why do you think we pay federal taxes? It goes right into his pockets. They also own all the main stream media, why do you think there has been so much anti gun propaganda recently?

Last edited by keepinthe805alive; 12-06-2012 at 01:16 AM.
    what happened likes this.

not gona lie.. i have no clue who the Rothschilds are...
    i dont watch politics, stocks, or even have any idea the system was that fucked up...
    i thought the govt issued the federal reserve, not the banks.. i just thought it was the other way around because that makes more sense to me... this is fucked up.

The hate keeps me warm. glamisrnr's Avatar

Federal Reserve is a privately held corporation. The feds are gaining too much control over everything. The states need to govern themselves and the feds need to govern matters that effect the country as a whole.
    keepinthe805alive likes this.
    DONT STEAL
    THE GOVERNMENT HATES COMPETITION

my rep. was 1 mill before jodaddy23's Avatar

fuck them , ..i'm chopping my card now ..
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/mcmotorsports.loopclub

Quote Originally Posted by roostthemoon View Post
    Dude...there real if you can touch them.
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGASAURUS REX View Post
    I don't think they work very well because I can't STOP winning races. haha

BofA sucks, but there is no proof to back this story. All the links provided are simply the exact same story copy and pasted on each site. The reality is that until more arms manufacturers lose their line of credit/ability to bank with BofA for the same reasons as McMllan claims, it's simply unbelievable. This sounds much more like one company that is having a bad experience with BofA and is now angry about it. BofA has a history of making poor decisions and trying to rip off it's customers, but I find it hard to believe they would intentionally give up current customers if they are making money off of them. Remember that the bank exists to make $$ off of other people's money, it makes no sense to give that up.
    dezertbatrat likes this.

not gona lie.. i have no clue who the Rothschilds are...
    i dont watch politics, stocks, or even have any idea the system was that fucked up...
    i thought the govt issued the federal reserve, not the banks.. i just thought it was the other way around because that makes more sense to me... this is fucked up.
    Watch and learn, its pretty interesting!
    start video at 1hr16min
    Zeitgeist: The Movie - 2007 by Peter Joseph on Vimeo
    bassist21685 likes this.

Thread Information