Default Agua Dulce Cruisers 3rd Annual Roddin by The Rocks Car Show

Agua Dulce Cruisers 3rd Annual Roddin by The Rocks Car Show Sat OCT. 5, 2013 at the Aqua Dulce Airport.
    live music, Fire Dept. Demonstrations, vendors, 9am-2pm. I requested a all offroad category, and many many other categories.

for more details and to early sign up go to the web site Agua Dulce "Roddin' by the Rocks" Car Show - Agua Dulce, California. see you there.
    1949 Ford F1 stocker, V8 flatty
    1950 Ford F1 pu street rod
    1948 Ford F3 pu project
    1953 Chevy 3100 AD project to put on my 1985 S10 longbed pu (frame)
    1968 Baha Bug 2.2L ecotec, kin
    g coil over street registered

This would be cool to check out but i'll be racing that weekend
    me

Quote Originally Posted by THORrider05 View Post
    This would be cool to check out but i'll be racing that weekend
    there should be an car that the fire dept, will use there equipment on to break open and show their talents and some fly bys. let your friends know about the event
    and what kind or racing are you involved in. we just play in the desert too much money and part for anything more. Good luck that weekend.
    1948 Ford F3 pu project

I went to the website and gave my friend the flyer, he has a few cars that he could choose from to bring. He's always at thunder on the lot here in lancaster. Thanks, Ill be racing my quad in ridgecrest for the District37 Big6 series. I just got back into racing this year and its my first year racing my quad.
    me

I went to the website and gave my friend the flyer, he has a few cars that he could choose from to bring. He's always at thunder on the lot here in lancaster. Thanks, Ill be racing my quad in ridgecrest for the District37 Big6 series. I just got back into racing this year and its my first year racing my quad.
    good luck at the races, I was looking at one of your posts and it got my attention since my boy just brought over a 2001 350 Warrior Quad for me to use around the house and he convinced me to sell the old golf cart to get some money for the rebuild of a large pressure washer we have. So that the new work horse around the place.
    I had dirt bikes when I was young, then my boy was getting beat up on the dirt bikes and told him to go the Baja route and we build a nice one, then he said I should have one to go along and we built another. Its been fun but expensive even the "budget one I built" So thats our new hobby. we go out a lot with the Socalbaja group.
    1948 Ford F3 pu project

The warriors are pretty good quads, If you want to know some easy things to do to them let me know and i'll help you out with getting it to run better. I used to race dirtbike many years ago then stopped due to selling my bike. Im a member on socalbaja but havent been on there in about a year (lost all my login info) and now my bug is down with a blown motor so ive been focusing on racing instead working on my bug. Ive seen your bugs and they look very nice, your sons is the blue one if im correct?
    me

The warriors are pretty good quads, If you want to know some easy things to do to them let me know and i'll help you out with getting it to run better. I used to race dirtbike many years ago then stopped due to selling my bike. Im a member on socalbaja but havent been on there in about a year (lost all my login info) and now my bug is down with a blown motor so ive been focusing on racing instead working on my bug. Ive seen your bugs and they look very nice, your sons is the blue one if im correct?
    The blue one is my boys. we just put a whole new rear arms and clips in his wider and longer he put bigger arm up front and I bought his old arms for mine. His was the first we have ever built, we didn't know a swing arm from IRS traded the starter project for his Ranger pu. and off we went. at the time we borrowed a bender from the neighbor and got on you tube to see how to use it and off we went. Since then we got a couple of benders one is hydraulic.
    1948 Ford F3 pu project

Hearing you describe the work youve done to both bugs make me want to start working on mine now more lol.
    me

Hearing you describe the work youve done to both bugs make me want to start working on mine now more lol.
    Do it. I tried to convince my boy to go to something different and safer, he was pretty banged up from the dirt bikes and I had a real bad injury many years ago. So now we pretty much know he can make it back to work after a day of fun. I have been retired for about 3 year now. So thats how it all started and we have always worked on projects together since he was literally a couple of years old. I worked graveyard and he worked with me every day as he was home schooled. or home worked
    1948 Ford F3 pu project

I would but i still need to gather parts to start the build, my list just got longer after my motor decided to break everything in the cases. I used to build cars with crumco a few years back so i know what i want to do just need the parts and funds to start. I was thinking id start on the build later this year or beginning of next just so i can get this years racing out of the way, It seems like after each race i add more upgrades to the quad and i dont want the bug to take away the goodies haha.
    me

can't spread your self too thin and nothing get done correctly.
    1948 Ford F3 pu project

Thats why im focusing on one project, my quad right now. If i got another vw motor i can use my bug right now, but im gonna put a yota 22r in it so i have to cage it and all the fun stuff like suspension. If i wasnt so set on the 22r i could work more on the bug.
    me

Thats why im focusing on one project, my quad right now. If i got another vw motor i can use my bug right now, but im gonna put a yota 22r in it so i have to cage it and all the fun stuff like suspension. If i wasnt so set on the 22r i could work more on the bug.
    have you given any thought to the ecotec, we have got somewhat familiar with that set up, we have done 3 and will do one more we promised to do for a good friend on SoCal Baja group. these things are built proof but so is the 22RE that is what I have in my work truck pu. 225K miles and still does not burn a drop of oil.
    1948 Ford F3 pu project

I have thaught about it but im a toyota guy lol, and id rather not have a ecu and wire harness thats to much that can go wrong on the trail.
    me

Thread Information