03' sierra build ....BBR built

03GMC

Jul 22, 2008
CHINO HILLS, CA
fianlly startign my truck after a long time of saving up. Ross is helping me out with the build and is starting on the front end.
specs:
2003 GMC 1500
5.3L with intake, mass air flow, TB spacer, flowmaster
rear end stock with 4:56s and 2" wheels spacers
shocks are FOA 10" 2.5s. saving for the dual rate in future as well as air bumps
using rubber bumps for now

next to come is BBR front bumper and bed cage soon as i get the funds
some pics from today

chevychill

Jun 2, 2006
ladera ranch
Geez another one lol how much are you charging for these kits ross?

p.s. ROSS you need to invest in a tig welder asap for those washers and gussets

brandon89

Apr 30, 2009
Corona
Looking good so far, good to see a sierra getting built. What fenders r those, do 99-02 silverado fenders fit a 2000 sierra?

burDom13

Mega Member
Aug 19, 2004
Chino Hills CA
p.s. ROSS you need to invest in a tig welder asap for those washers and gussets
i know i know i know. haha i need to save up some cash first. i have some debts that need to be taken care of, once that is done, ill have all the funds coming straight in my pocket to save for the tig welder, the nice notcher, and the hydro setup for my bender, then comes the shop haha

WanaBrunner

DOKS Race Support
Dec 24, 2004
Peoria az
Dude, you have really come to your own over the last yr or so, awesome to see that. Hard work/determination and skills always pay off. Really awesome to to see you excelling and bustin out these projects

burDom13

Mega Member
Aug 19, 2004
Chino Hills CA
thanks man. its a shit ton of work, going from one truck to the other and having to build my kits per order you know? haha i dont have his kit finished yet, so i have about another week on this truck and he will have it back in his possesion.

WanaBrunner

DOKS Race Support
Dec 24, 2004
Peoria az
right on, no prob just really cool to see what you have developed your shit into already in such a short time, lots of respect to ya in that aspect alone. built up quite a base already and thats what matters the most/critical as the work quality is def there. How is the bug coming along?

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds