IMG_1120.JPG
IMG_1121.JPG
IMG_1125.JPG

More pics with f the light rack
IMG_1101.JPG
IMG_1102.JPG
IMG_1105.JPG
IMG_1109.JPG

I'll get some videos of me getting sideways in this thing as soon as the neighborhood adjacent to mine thinks the Ken Block wannabe is gone.. I'm extremely surprised how well the truck handles with merely adding the sway bar. I'm really liking the 2.9... never thought I'd say that

jeepspeed

Mega Member
Dec 29, 2004
Phoenix Arizona
Nice! Pretty cool you were able to build that light rack on the counter in your house!

That being said, I absolutely love this truck. It’s come a long way and I don’t think I would change a thing about it! Maybe some Robby Gordon’s if you could find some. Feel free to deliver this and that explorer to me!

Reactions: GahnRacing

GahnRacing

Bonsai Trimmer
Oct 5, 2012
Clovis, CA
This truck is amazing! So much inspiration

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man, keep pumping out the work on the East coast stadium truck.

Nice! Pretty cool you were able to build that light rack on the counter in your house!

That being said, I absolutely love this truck. It’s come a long way and I don’t think I would change a thing about it! Maybe some Robby Gordon’s if you could find some. Feel free to deliver this and that explorer to me!
Yeah I was thinking of starting a show on Oxygen, "Martha Stewart Fabbing".

Robbys are cool but Stevyboy hooked me up with these at a decent price. My choice would have been Walkers but I've heard they're heavy as fuck. I don't want to get rid of this thing but a Bronco would be tempting at this point in my life.
4th quarter....get this down
Oh I'm in overtime lol

Reactions: TotalPozerRaceing

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds