Chop Shop Builds

P.R.exploder69

Mega Member
May 7, 2008
phoenix, az
Motor fucked or still leaking coolant fucked.
dad went to pull it out front to drive around the block a few times and......
for one - it started fucking dying all the time again
two - yes still leaking water somewhere, not AS MUCH, but definitely still leaking he said

i keep fucking telling him, just fucking stop working on it for a year or two. fuck this thing

P.R.exploder69

Mega Member
May 7, 2008
phoenix, az
GOT THIS TURD BACK FROM MY UNCLE.

ill say nothing other than facts that I KNOW. im getting a new one piece driveshaft made but, other than that he said HE would trust it on the freeway even. which for my uncle to say that....... is pretty good. thats how good he is with mechanic stuff in general.

he put a new radiator in it and did some other small things like, checking things internally or something im pretty sure. other than that, i dont know shit and i dont WANT to know shit. i just want to drive this thing.

is it bad to say.......... im not even that excited for it because im just waiting for the next thing to break on me.

charlie_brown

OG Member
Aug 10, 2004
OC/BAJA
maybe you truck just needs to get some tacos in baja? its telling you something. just like a women. they dont tell you direct.....you have to figure it out. hahaha

P.R.exploder69

Mega Member
May 7, 2008
phoenix, az
Been there many times on my many projects.
Well, thank you for the reassurance that its not JUST me that thinks that way at times........... hah

Im always an EXTREMELY positive person thats happy about everything and more but........ when it comes to this thing, im a different person. haha

Been there many times in many relationships
hahaha

Oh yeah, it's running again. Now what the fuck is going to break.
see up there ^^^

why would you go and do something silly like a 1 piece drive shaft?
not sure if surious or nahhhh???

Less phase issues, lower joint angles, no carrier bearing to take a shit in the middle of nowhere.
again, see up there ^^^ hah. he might just be being a funny guy.......

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds