Garage Fab

What has happened to this section? No offense to The GMR, Pro-Tools, or anybody else, but I thought that this section was reserved for us smaller guys. Now potential customers to have to dig through threads from bigger shops to find our threads. I thought that the sponsor section was for the bigger shops?

doyouquaxu

Asshole Member
Feb 12, 2007
Texas
That has to be taken up with the Admins since they're in charge of Garage Fab privileges. I do know that the GMR is a small shop, I believe Ross @ BBR has more space than they do. I did take care of the Pro Tools threads about free shipping since they're for an old offer.

dezbombin

<span style="color: orange">Racer</span>
Jun 30, 2003
San Diego
"garage fab" implies garage or out of your house imo. shop is a shop.

are there any guidelines set out?

I am/have been interested in advertising in this section but not if I have to directly compete with the "big guys"

KleenHall

Mega Member
Sep 8, 2005
San Diego
i have to say that the GMR is way bigger than BBR
both are in "shops" not garages

i was wondering the same as ross is no longer a "garage fabber"

redsilvy

Another Silvy Owner
Mar 6, 2006
Las Vegas
That has to be taken up with the Admins since they're in charge of Garage Fab privileges. I do know that the GMR is a small shop, I believe Ross @ BBR has more space than they do. I did take care of the Pro Tools threads about free shipping since they're for an old offer.

Yeah i liked when it was just Ross out of his garage at home, MF, BTF, and even Evan Number7 was in a garage but now mostly they have shops like said above.

doyouquaxu

Asshole Member
Feb 12, 2007
Texas
Most of them moved into shops due to neighbor complaints. Brandon is still in a "garage" but it does have a lift in it.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds