my navajo build

littlesmail

Oct 14, 2005
elcentro CA
alright heres what i have, its a 1991 mazda navajo, (basically explorer sport) its 2 door with a 5 speed and 4.0 everything runs super strong and good, but i have a set of bucket seats and fuel cell that needs to go in it. Its already caged, but its not to the frame, just welded to the cab. before i mount the fuel cell and bucket seats i want a more extensive cage to the frame. now here are my options, and i think im gonna leave it to DR to decide. do i just build off of this cage to the frame and tie it all together or rip it all out and start over. some of the factors against building off this cage is that its only 1 1/2 and its not very tight to the cab. other than that here are some pics of the 4x front end thats widened 3" per side, double shocked, and coils on a custom adjuster..

heres the new autolocking dixi hubs:D

eventually its gonna be a full build, i also plan on mountin some bypasses i have lying around..

littlesmail

Oct 14, 2005
elcentro CA
its gonna be a three seater, ditched all the bench seats, gonna have all buckets! now heres my next question. i want to keep the stock guage cluster but want to build a dash that i can mount my gps and race radio in, so if any of u guys have pics or ideas of something similar to this it would be greatly appreciated.

jeepspeed

Mega Member
Dec 29, 2004
Phoenix Arizona
keep the stock dash and build a center console that has a space for a race radio and make it so the center console meets where the ciggarette lighter is and thegps mounts where the ciggarette lighter was. if it doesnt make sense i will draw it in paint

littlesmail

Oct 14, 2005
elcentro CA
keep the stock dash and build a center console that has a space for a race radio and make it so the center console meets where the ciggarette lighter is and thegps mounts where the ciggarette lighter was. if it doesnt make sense i will draw it in paint
i was thinking about that, but dont think i would have room around the stick shift..

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds